OBA PACK Co. Limited, an indigenous Agro-Business Company is inviting suitably qualified, highly motivated and experienced individual to employ as a General Manager with a primary and ultimate responsibility to control and oversee the entire business operations, people and ventures,
The successful applicant will be responsible for the overall day-to-day management of business affairs, by strategically steering the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long-term goals.
The candidate must possess very strong strategic management skills, essential for ensuring the continuous drive of the company towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of
the board and shareholders.
- Provide strategic advice to the CEO and board based on his/her accurate view of the
company’s operations in relation to its future
- Spearhead the preparation and implementation of comprehensive business plans to imitate growth through cost-effective operations and strategic market development activities.
- Ensure company’s policies and legal guidelines are well defined communicated and followed at all times
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company’s survival and growth
- Create and maintain good relationships with shareholders, business partners and relevant regulatory authorities.
- Oversee the overall financial performance of the company and its associated investments.
- Mentor and supervise the work of company executives, providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Read and vet all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance
- A five (5) year minimum proven experience as General Manager or Senior Director in an FMCG focused establishment.
- A previous role in sales and marketing will be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic business plans Familiarity with Corporate Law and Management best practices is highly required
- Strong understanding of Corporate Finance and measures performance
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills Thorough knowledge and experience in Salos and Marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- MBA/BSc/BA in Business Management, Marketing Management or relevant field Strong professional network base and international relations experience.
- IT/ Computer literate, Driving Skills & License, experience, French, German/
- Chinese fluent will be a strong advantage
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be forwarded to [email protected] not later than the period indicated
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline for submission of application letters and CVs is 2 weeks after date of publication of this job opening advertisement. That is 25th February 2021
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED