January 11th, 2024 at 11:44 am
New Employment Opportunity at Bolt
Bolt is searching for a driven and ambitious Senior Business Development Manager to join our team in Accra, Ghana. You’ll be in charge of Bolt for Business’s highest level of customer acquisition in your country, identifying, working with, and closing transactions with the top Tier 1 clients. You’ll construct a pipeline of opportunities with the BDMs, coach, and mentor junior team members, and collaborate with product and management to unblock and create new chances.
Bolt Business is rapidly expanding, with aspirations to 10X the business, and we anticipate that it will be a multi-billion-euro element of Bolt. We’re already in more than 40 countries and have 100 people on the Bolt Business team, and we’re expanding globally.
We provide excellent solutions for businesses to get their personnel moving as quickly as possible while maintaining the necessary control and visibility. It’s an incredible product that businesses all over the world adore, and we need an incredible sales team to get even more businesses to use it!
We’re searching for a dedicated individual, a true hunter with B2B selling experience, to turbocharge and drive Bolt Business’s success. We need a superstar who knows how to market and has a track record of success. You must be motivated, self-assured, and ambitious. We’re moving swiftly, and this is an exciting career with plenty of room for advancement and influence. Let’s discuss if you’ve worked in high-growth B2B sales and want to win big.
Your daily experiences will include the following:
- Managing your own sales funnel, which entails prospecting, leading meetings/negotiations, and completing deals with company stakeholders across various industries.
- The bread and butter of your position will be negotiating and closing deals. You’ll be negotiating with clients daily, closing deals, and bringing in new income for Bolt.
- Bolt Business Solutions is aggressively entering the business market.
- With an uncapped compensation structure, you can win big here if you achieve growth and exceed sales targets.
- Build and maintain good customer relationships by collaborating with key stakeholders and learning about their needs and requirements.
- Develop your most important clients, mature and settle newly obtained deals, and then pass them on to the account management team.
- Work directly with the product team to provide market input on Bolt Business products and how we should evolve. You’ll be seeing and hearing what businesses need, so you’ll be an important voice to our product team.
- Forecast sales and income for the management team. Because it is your pipeline, you will be able to notify and update the management team on your progress and achievements.
- Recognize emerging markets, prospects, and market changes. You’ll have a pulse on the industry and what our competitors are up to. You’ll be looking for shifts, opportunities, and changes and ensuring that we adapt and take action as necessary.
- At least 4+ years of successful past B2B sales experience, including at least 2 years of negotiating and closing Tier 1 and Tier 2 accounts.
- Be a hunter, determined every day to win and seal deals.
- Organized, process-driven, and well-versed in B2B sales approaches
- A self-starter who understands how to create and manage their opportunity pipeline
- With a strong, confident attitude and excellent communication abilities in both English and the local language
- Strong commercial acumen and experience selling business services to SMEs and big organizations.
- Experience with a CRM (preferably Salesforce) would be useful.
- Experience onboarding clients and managing accounts with larger signatures would be advantageous.
- Be an owner who seeks proactive answers to business difficulties.
- Experience is valuable, but we are more interested in desire, intelligence, and ethics. So, even if you don’t check every box, please apply if you believe you are the type of person mentioned above!
Why you will enjoy it here:
- Play a direct role in determining mobility’s future.
- Millions of customers and partners in 500+ locations across 45 countries are affected.
- Work in fast-paced, autonomous teams with some of the world’s sharpest people.
- Unique career opportunities will help you advance your career.
- Get a competitive salary and stock option package that allows you to concentrate on producing your best work.
- Take advantage of the versatility of working in a hybrid mode.
- With our wellness benefits, you can take care of your physical and mental health.
- Some benefits may vary based on your region.
How to Apply for this Employment Opportunity at Bolt
Closing Date: January 22, 2024
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED