Operation Smile has provided hundreds of thousands of safe surgeries for those born with cleft lip, cleft palate, or other facial deformities. With more than three decades of expertise, Operation Smile creates solutions that deliver free surgery to people where it is needed most.
As one of the largest medical volunteer-based nonprofits, Operation Smile has mobilized thousands of medical volunteers from a wide range of medical specialties from more than 80 countries.
Operation Smile engages public-private partnerships to advance health care delivery, train local medical professionals to provide surgical care for patients in their communities, donate crucial medical equipment and supplies, and increase access to surgical care so that everyone living with cleft is treated.
Trust, collaboration, commitment, invest in the future, and global impact are our cultural guideposts at Operation Smile. They are a part of who we are as an organization. They create a shared understanding of how all our roles are connected and are an invaluable tool that helps guide how we interact with patients, donors, partners, and each other.
The M&E Coordinator will report to the Country Manager and work in close collaboration with relevant programmatic technical advisers, as well as counterparts to ensure that quality data are available to program teams to guide decision making.
They will work collaboratively with the headquarters to support in collecting data for global Theory of Change outputs and seek ways to align country projects to these.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Data Collection and Reporting Coordination:
- Ensure that field-based and facility M&E data volunteers have the tools, access, and training necessary to perform their duties optimally.
- Support in problem-solving challenges.[SW3]
- Engage program teams on a weekly basis to discuss challenges with data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Prepare and develop systematic and realistic M&E implementation plans that outline processes for the capturing of quantitative and qualitative data to report on project performance indicators, and with input from the programs team finalize for approval by the Country Manager.
- Coordinate the implementation of baseline surveys.
- Review and adapt existing, or develop new, project reporting templates that facilitate the effective collection of data and aggregation of information.
- Compile data from all Operation Smile Ghana projects ensuring data is at the agreed levels of quality standards.
- Maintain effective information databases for projects.
- Compile reports and verify data, validating the accuracy of reports generated from projects. prior to submission to donors on a quarterly and annual basis or as directed by the Country Manager.
- Provide facility level M&E reports to the program on technical focus areas (i.e. key populations, AGYW, etc)
Data Quality Improvement:
- Conduct monthly data quality assessments/audits to identify data quality improvement and training needs.
- Develop facility data quality improvement project plans.
- Work closely with the data collection volunteers, and Technical Advisors to implement data collection and data quality improvement plans.
- Measure and report data quality improvement project progress and outcomes
- Support the Country Manager on regular data quality drives, setting targets to reduce data capturing and reporting mistakes.
- Provide supportive supervision on data entry and capturing processes to the M&E Data Collectors.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 10th August. 2021
Visit www.operationsmile.org , find us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED