MMC Property Management jobs
POSITION: ACCOUNTS OFFICER
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc Admin (Accounting option) or Bachelor of Commerce (B Com)
- ACCA Part II or CA (GH) Part II will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least two (2) years post national service experience in a reputable organisation or an Accounting firm.
- Working knowledge in the use of any Accounting software
- Should not be more than 35 years old.
- Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Process monthly statutory returns. Prepare weekly Cash report for Management meeting
- Prepare the Accounts receivables, reconciliation, including monthly statements and adhoc reports on all Tenants at the Branch.
- Prepare and generate monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual report of cash collections and cash lodgment for the Branch.
- To provide the Facilities Manager with Tenants’ debt status report
- Submit ageing report on quarterly basis
- Supervise and audit the Cashier’s Cash Register, receipt books and pay-in-slips to ensure that proper records are kept and also to avoid any omission or overstatement on daily basis Handle the store of the Branch
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Facilities Manager and Management
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified applicants should submit a formal application with CV, including telephone numbers to:
PO Box CT 2048,
EMAIL: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline for submission – one (1) week after the date of publication. That is 15th April 2022
- Bunge Latest Job Recruitment
- Panacea Pharmaceuticals Ltd Latest Jobs
- APPLY NOW|| Creative Associates Job Recruitment
- FARA Jobs For Consultants, Suppliers, Contractors and Service Providers
- Standard Chartered Jobs April 2022 Opening
- Digitalization job recruitment opened
- APPLY NOW|| INFUSEmedia Latest Job Openings
- Sulzer Pumps US Inc Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED