Digitalization job recruitment opened
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates for the job position below:
POSITION: General Manager, Digital
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing the Company’s digital strategy to ensure that content for the company’s social media sites, website, and application meets and exceeds client expectations. This role has the responsibility of ensuring that the appropriate digital infrastructure is used at all times to improve customer experience with the ultimate aim of generating revenue for the business.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (Includes)
- Create and maintain a world-class online channel for all the Company’s channels, to support the production of existing programs.
- Develop and create a high standard of interactive websites and provision web-based solutions.
- Develop/promote social media Interactivity, digital campaigns, and the growth of social media following/presence.
- Work with the other Business Units to ensure an all-round communication on the Company’s and product offerings, and, with the support of the marketing department to promote programs and events.
- Direct the standard of the Company’s Digital online campaigns against other competitor’s social media spaces for continuous improvement of product offering and the crafting of the future direction of the platforms
- Coordinate the production of digital materials and the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, audio-visuals, documentaries, and podcasts)
- Manage the performance of the Company’s Digital Team and monitor performance to ensure that Company’s Digital performance
- Lead and direct digital innovation and product development at all levels within the Company.
- Develop and maintain links with relevant digital business partners and stakeholders outside of the organization targets are achieved.
- Lead the development and implementation of a new Learning Management System (LMS), building a catalog of e-courses and digital content for all employees to enhance their professional and digital skills;
QUALIFICATION/SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least a Master’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Digital Media, or IT with eight years of working experience in Social Media Management.
- At least Ten (10) years of applicable working experience in digital production, five (5) years of which should be in a management role.
- Knowledge in the application of digital products and service development, online learning, and collaboration
- Good practical working knowledge of laws governing media, journalism, and Information dissemination i.e. privacy laws, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of current trends in Journalism and best practices in digital Reporting, Brands Management, etc.
- Good appreciation of inherent risks in online journalism
- Must have a good track record of leading a multi-disciplinary/functional team as a senior manager
- Excellent knowledge of international best practices in Broadcasting Guidelines
- Good knowledge of organizational policies, systems, and procedures.
- Strong leadership, negotiating, and influencing skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Proficient ICT skills.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good research and analytical skills
HOW TO APPLY
All interested and qualified candidates are to submit their CVs to the email address below: [email protected]
Kindly note that Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
DEADLINE: 12th April 2022
For more job opportunities, CLICK HERE
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Job Opportunity
- Job Vacancy at Fiaseman Rural Bank
- Cardno International Development Invites Job Applications
- KB Farms Exciting Career Opportunity
- Jumia Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Latest Job Recruitment at Worldreader
- African Union Calls For Job Applications
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Exciting Career Opportunities
- G-PAK Limited New Job Opportunities
- Tampico Beverages New Employment Opportunity
- Creative Associates International Job Available
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED