POSITION: Ascension Global Pty Ltd
Ascension Global is looking for Mechanical and Electrical Superintendent for a well known mining operator for an exciting expat opportunity in West Africa, excellent pay and great work atmosphere in a safe location is on offer.
You will have proven experience in precious metal mining operations with a preferred previous experience in expat environment and have the ability to assist national candidates in getting up to speed, fostering a culture of safety and positivity across site.
We are looking for a Mechanical/ Electrical Engineer to join the asset management and engineering services team. In this key role, you will provide technical mechanical expertise in order to facilitate improvements in safety, reliability, maintainability and operability of the fixed plant assets whilst overseeing a site based team.
Your enthusiastic approach coupled with your effective communication will see you work in teams of highly motivated individuals to solve our challenging problems. You’ll have the ability to steer engineering fundamentals to improve business performance and deliver high value outcomes while providing engineering coaching and mentoring support to the broader site based teams. We’re looking for you to bring diversity of innovative thought, problem solving ability and experience to this newly created team on a well known operators team.
Tertiary qualification in
- Technical qualifications in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Qualifications
- High level of professionalism with a focus on quality driving engagement and successful delivery of the projects
- 15 years previous experience in Project Management of NPI projects in excess of $5million
- Previous experience working on a gold mining site.
- An excellent understanding of full project life cycle within mining including production, reliability and maintenance.
- Solid understanding of Mech & Elec disciplines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
High level of ERP skills (Pronto preferred), advanced Excel and word
Ability to prioritise and manage expectations, working as a site-based team
All expat expectations met, 6:3 roster, business class flights, ability to fly by Sep.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to be considered, please provide an updated cv and contact details to [email protected] , shortlisting to be conducted this week.
CLOSING DATE: ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED