FHI 360 is more than a great place to work. Our team is diverse but connected by common values — embracing innovation, mutual respect, passion to make a positive difference, accountability, commitment to excellence and teamwork. These values drive our vibrant and inclusive culture, where strong relationships with colleagues across disciplines and geographies make it possible for each one of our teams to make unique and valuable contributions.
- Oversee the development of financial, administrative, human resources and operations management systems and processes required to support activity implementation, ensuring compliance with USAID rules and regulations, contract requirements, FHI 360 policies, and host government laws.
- Manage implementation of financial, administrative, and HR policies and procedures that meet activity needs and USAID and FHI 360’s requirements.
- Oversee procurement efforts for the activity including tenders, calls for proposal selection and negotiation with vendors, and management of subcontractors in compliance with USAID rules and regulations, contract requirements, and FHI 360’s policies.
- Provide guidance, training, and mentorship for building the capacity of local government, non-governmental organizations, and private businesses for planning and implementation of WASH activities.
- Maintain a constructive dialogue and technical exchange with field counterparts, implementing partners’ technical staff, and other FHI 360 departments and projects.
- Work in collaboration with the rest of the project team to ensure that activities are coordinated and implemented on schedule and within budget.
- Contribute to the development of high-quality work plans, quarterly and annual reports, financial reports, and other reports as required by FHI 360 and USAID.
- Provide strategic leadership to the project’s nutrition portfolio.
- Ensure the technical quality and integrity of the project’s nutrition investments.
- Oversee the development of tools, guidelines, and standards where necessary to improve program implementation.
- Ensure nutrition programming is fully aligned with Government of Ghana’s nutrition and health policies and USAID policy priorities.
- Identify issues and risks to program implementation in a timely manner and suggest appropriate program adjustments
- Serve as the project’s principal liaison with USAID, government counterparts, donors, and community stakeholders, and build and maintain effective relationships with all key stakeholders
- Establish relationships with government counterparts, civil society and small businesses for engagement in the project
- Oversee financial and administrative management of the program, ensuring budget discipline and compliance with FHI 360 policies and procedures and USAID rules and regulations
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the above positions to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED