Build deep base understanding, to find commercial opportunities to be unlocked via below the line offerings. Perform analysis to support the realization of base management objectives
This will be achieved, in part, through the timely provision of a core set of reports that measure and track base management activity, deep-dive analyses and the development & enhancement of segmentation and predictive models, specifically churn and product propensity models.
The role will be accountable to achieve the following objectives:
Strategy: Interpret the customer base marketing strategy to identify, plan and implement/build the analytical capabilities required to deliver the CVM programs strategy.
Provide strategic commercial, actionable analysis covering customer patterns & base product and pricing (patterns, behavior, BTL portfolio distribution and adoption) across the total MTN customer base (inflow, base, retention, and outflow) that results in commercial optimization of that base. Outcome is used to make commercial decisions at executive level and/ or proactively identify opportunities for product & portfolio optimization, base campaigns and strategic commercial initiatives.
Delivery: Ensure timely Base Management Reporting, including ROI analysis, actionable insights, analyses, CVM reports and dashboards is supplied to the commercial stakeholders on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Contribute to driving the business by projecting consequences of business decisions based on analysis and drawing up possible proposals for improvement based on actionable customer & base insights.
- Deliver Insights & Analysis in order to manage customer base, BTL product & pricing portfolio, ARPU growth/ dilution, Inactivity/churn by value tier, Volume/ Value migrations, % active base, Customer Investment & ROI.
- Conduct in-depth Base Analysis, interfacing with Group and OpCo CVM team to obtain data, assumptions, and other input to develop deep base insight reporting & analysis supporting MTN strategic initiatives and budget delivery
- Analyse commercial impact of BTL programs on product penetration, ARPU and incremental value delivered. Define analyses of the base to identify opportunities to apply products and tariffs to maximize lifetime value
- Carry out complex non-routine reporting/analysis and deep dives to understand customer and channel behaviour and the commercial impact of that behaviour i.e. price plan dispositioning, data usage deep dive
- Combine reporting and analysis with insights from Marketing Analytics, Market Research, Distribution Create compelling actionable insight that significantly improves our knowledge of the customer base and channel behavior, and open new commercially viable opportunities to manage Churn, Inactivity, Revenue and Margin improvement.
- Utilise a consistent and rigorous approach to control group definition and management to ensure that CVM output can be measured and reported upon
- Manage delivery of insight for the customer base to the rest of the business, including actionable value- and needs-based segmentation and models (predictive, LTV, Propensity etc) n, Product to further enhance understanding of specific customer behaviour,
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated Client base
- Diverse cultural environment
- Active Media Engagement & Brand Reputation
- Customer base management plan and campaign roadmap for the MTN consumer base
CVM practice is key in driving the Base management objectives of the business through insights & analytics converted to commercial outcomes and through value propositions made available to consumers.
CVM analytics plays an important role in identifying the opportunities and risks within the base through insights & analysis to drive commercial strategy. Understanding of the subscriber data structure, knowledge of telecom KPI’s and tools is very critical. It involves data extraction/mining, exploration, analysis, reports and dashboards.
An individual in the role is supposed to take ownerships and manage the overall CVM programs plan & strategy. Work closely with other stakeholders like Customer Insights & market research team, Pricing and Planning team, IT.
- University Degree or equivalent qualification, preferably with an analytical focus, marketing or commercial subjects.
- 5 years’ relevant experience in a similar role, with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Demonstrated experience in CVM methodology, principles, capabilities, and techniques.
- Experience in managing customer analytics and business intelligence projects and initiatives
- Practical use of tools – SQL, Excel and Power BI and has worked on Analytics tools like SAS, R, SPSS.
- Knowledge in CVM methodology, principles, capabilities, and techniques.
- Knowledge in the use of tools – SQL, Excel and MS Access and has worked on Analytics tools like SAS, R, SPSS
- Knowledge in data mining
- Data analytics
- Commercial understanding of the CVM and proposition development
Skills / physical competencies:
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills
- Professional approach with a can do attitude
- Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills -Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
NB: The Incumbent must always maintain strict confidentiality
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
CLOSING DATE : by 26th February 2021
Kindly indicate the Vacancy number MTN-MKT-ADTRACK0007 as email subject to avoid disqualification.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED