Malaysian Technical Cooperation (MTCP) Scholarship 2023
The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme Scholarship 2023 for the academic year 2023 is now accepting applications. The Malaysian government provides funding for the MTCP Scholarship.
Students who desire to apply for the Master’s Degree program and finish their degree at Malaysian Public and Private Universities are eligible for the MTCP Scholarship Program.
For the Master’s Degree Program, the award is valid for 24 to 36 months. Applicants from poor nations are welcome. IELTS is optional.
The MTCP scholarship in Malaysia is fully funded and includes airfare, meals, housing, tuition, a monthly stipend, an allowance, books, and any additional fees. Below are some specifics on the MTCP Malaysia Scholarship 2023.
Information on the MTCP Scholarship 2023
- The host nation is Malaysia.
- Anyone from a developing country may apply.
- Degree Level: Master
- Financial Protection: Funded in Full
- End date: June 30, 2023
GOVERNMENT OF JAPAN METI INTERNSHIP 2023 (FULLY FUNDED)
Benefits of the MTCP Scholarship in Money 2023
The scholarship awardees will receive:
- A return ticket for an economy flight
- School Fees
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Permit
- House Rental Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Travel Compensation
- A Practical Training Allowance of $10.
- End of Study Allowance
- Medical Assistance
- Insurance Allowance
Check out this list of fully funded government scholarships for 2023 as well.
Note: Before arriving in Malaysia, students are expected to secure their own housing. MTCP will only cover lodging costs.
By no later than the end of October 2023, the chosen candidates are anticipated to arrive in Malaysia.
HUBERT H. HUMPHREY FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM 2023-24 FOR GHANAIANS
Subjects of Study
Courses in the following fields of study are given preference:
- Science, technology, engineering, and math (but not nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy)
- Banking, management, finance, and economics
- Social Science and Humanities
- Information and communication technology (number four)
- Political Science and international relations
- Agriculture and aquaculture, number six
MTCP Scholarship 2023 participation in Malaysian universities
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Tenaga Malaysia (UNITEN)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY SYDNEY ONSHORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS (AUSTRALIA)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
Documents that Applicants Must Submit
The following documents must all be scanned and saved in PDF format in order to be uploaded via the online application:
- An online application form
- The most recent letter of admission offers from Malaysian universities for the academic year 2023.
- Two references’ letters of recommendation
- Statement of Intent
- A certified copy of the academic transcript is item number five.
- Academic transcripts must include a record of all the courses taken for the degree program.
- Transcripts from the applicant’s undergraduate coursework are required.
- Applicants must present a formal letter from their alma mater outlining the grading policy of the school.
- Documents must be certified if an applicant’s transcript is missing information on their CGPA, marks, or score percentile.
- Curriculum Vitae, number ten
- A certified copy of the results of the English Language Proficiency Test (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, CAE, CPE, MUET, or similar certification), or an official letter from the previous institution stating that English was the language of instruction for the degree(s) attained;
- A passport copy.
- Report of the medical examination
- COVID-19 proof of immunization
CURTIN UNIVERSITY 2023 RTP SCHOLARSHIPS IN AUSTRALIA
- At the time of application, you cannot be older than 45.
- Only applicants with valid admission offer letters from at least one (1) Malaysian university are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure for the MTCP Scholarship 2023
All essential documentation must be submitted in PDF format along with an online application by applicants. Please give the documents their proper names.
Apply for the Above Malaysian University first, then submit an application for the MTCO Scholarship 2023 after receiving an offer letter.
TO APPLY FOR MTCP SCHOLARSHIP, GO HERE.
|23 May 2023||Opening of Application|
|30 June 2023||Application deadline|
|Middle of July 2023||Shortlisting process|
|End of July 2023||Invitation for Interview|
|Early August 2023||Interview session|
|End of August 2023||Announcement of successful applicants|
|Late October 2023||Participants Arrival|
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED