For the academic year 2023–2024, Keele University is providing 12 GREAT Scholarships, each worth £10,000.
Eligible applicants include:
- Bangladesh (one scholarship) (one scholarship)
- China (one scholarship) (one scholarship)
- Ghana (one scholarship) (one scholarship)
- Kenya (one scholarship) (one scholarship)
- India (three scholarships) (three scholarships)
- Four scholarships to Nigeria, including one for climate change
- Pakistan (one scholarship) (one scholarship)
There are 11 scholarships available for any of the taught master’s programs listed below:
- MA in Computer Science
- MA in Advanced Computer Science
- MS in Accounting and Financial Management
- MS in Business Analytics
- MBA Human Resource Management
- MSc Marketing
- MBA International Business
- MSc Investment Management
The last grant can be used by a student from Nigeria to get a taught master’s degree in:
- Green technology and environmental sustainability master’s degree
WHY STUDY AT KEELE UNIVERSITY?
In 1949, the former vice-chancellor of Oxford University founded Keele University. Keele Institution was started to meet the needs of a changing world, so it has always had the goal of being a different kind of university. With some of the most satisfied students in England and research that is improving lives at a local, national, and international level, Keele excels in both teaching and research.
Additional details about the subjects
1 . MA in Business Analysis
Due to the fast growth of the Internet and digital technologies, organizations now have access to a huge amount of data that they need to use. Employers need people who can handle and understand data and offer analysis and suggestions to improve how a business does in the future. This course brings together top experts from the School of Computer Science and Mathematics and the Keele Business School to help you learn more about the technical and business effects of data-driven solutions.
2 . Computer Science MSc
Even if your first degree was not in computing, Keele’s MSc Computer Science can be used as a “conversion” course if you want to work in IT. It is intended to familiarize you with the most up-to-date software engineering methodologies while helping you build important skills and abilities, such as advanced Python programming and real-world knowledge of designing and managing information systems.
3 . Green technology and environmental sustainability master’s degree
Because of the urgent need for clean energy, the loss of natural habitats and species, and the effects of climate change, people need to know more and find more ways to strengthen the connection between the earth and its people. This MSc, which is recognized by the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA), looks at both difficult environmental problems and new ways to solve them.
As a student at Keele’s Energy Campus, you will see how new energy sources and solutions are used. You will also learn the scientific, managerial, and general skills you need to deal with environmental problems and help make the world a better place to live.
How to Apply at Keele University for a GREAT Scholarship?
Visit the website for Keele University to find out more about the great scholarships they offer and how to apply.
To access the official website, CLICK HERE.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterwards, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED