- Company: Tema Oil Terminal
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
Purpose of the Role
- Loading Truck
- Carry out Pre-Loading Checks of Tank Truck.
- Check FAN / Order authorization before loading the truck.
- Ensure all safety precautions taken prior loading.
- Strict adherence to the Standard Operating Practice.
- Ensure smooth loading operation.
- Ensure Quality and Quantity.
- Ensure Nil Spillage.
- Keeping record of meter reading history for each Tank Truck.
- Reconcile loading after day end between FAN, Meter Reading with Security and Planning (Dispatch).
- Keeping vigilance of any malpractice.
- Coordinate for Calibration of Meter.
- Coordinate for Drivers training on Safe Operation and Emergency Procedure.
- Check the Differential Pressure of the strainer regularly.
- Supervise cleaning of the strainer of the Flow Meter periodically and maintain record.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the Gantry area.
- Any other related job assigned you.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/ Skills Required
• Minimum high school graduate with a vocational or technical education.
- 2 years’ experience in an industrial job or refinery/terminal environment is desirable.
- Experience in an industrial job or refinery/terminal environment is desirable.
- Must be mechanically inclined, self-motivated, good computer skills, and basic math and reading.
- Good observation skill.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills.
- People management skill with leadership abilities.
- Willingness to work in extreme temperatures and rainy weather; days, nights, weekends and holidays and take assignments on different shifts.
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED