Fan Milk PLC is looking for a qualified law professional to join the team as a Legal & Compliance Manager. In this role, you will report directly to the General Secretary, West Africa where you will play an active role in making sure the business is driven in consideration of the risks related to legal rules and Compliance internal policies.
The position is a permanent position based in Accra
You will ensure that Corporate governance is fully secured to mitigate risks from financial and reputational risks. You will also align the business with Danone practices and build strong relationships with key Danone stakeholders
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to)
- Contract analyses and reviews
- Litigation Management & Reporting
- Legal advice to internal business stakeholders (Management, key Departments)
- Regulation Management
- Compliance Policies, Implementation and Management
- Corporate Governance Management (Boards, AGMs , Shareholders management)
- To pave the way for sustainable business growth by strengthening Danone’s assets and licenses to operate and making sure there is total compliance on production as far as laid down standards on food and safety regulations are concerned.
- Good Litigation management skills
- Good insights and initiative in business solutions
- Result-oriented management skills
- LAW Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in practicing LAW
Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960.
Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”.
Closing Date : 12th Jan. 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED