Laboratory Technologist at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
Obuasi Gold Mine, operated by AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, is currently in the last stages of undergoing refurbishment to transform it into a contemporary, effective, and long-term profitable enterprise. The fully automated underground mining operation is intended to mine up to 5,000 t of ore per day on average.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Laboratory Technician to join our hardworking team.
Role context and Purpose
All analytical testing for mining production, process, and other engineering-related samples must be carried out by the oil lab technician. In order to ensure that all diagnostic tests on oil samples are completed in accordance with standards, the role holder will help the tribologist.
- Help the tribologist with oil sample analysis and other associated tasks. Receive, register, and prepare specimens and samples for analyses. Operate in accordance with overall quality management principles and ensure zero defect objectives and safety.
- Control of laboratory sample management
- Executing routine operations accurately and adhering to tight methods to conduct our analyses.
- Analyzing, computing, and recording sample test data and findings utilizing computer-controlled laboratory apparatus and instruments in conjunction with the integrated LIMS automatic data transfer system.
- Conducting lab tests to generate accurate and dependable data to support investigations.
- Coordinating with field engineers to collect samples, submit them, and receive payment
- Management of laboratory inventories, consumables, and testing area management. Distribution of sampling kits to engineering sections.
- Participate in OHS and safety committee meetings in your respective jurisdictions.
- Takes care of specific projects as needed.
- Completes other jobs and tasks as requested.
- Find, share, and put into action potential cost-cutting initiatives.
- Suggest cost-cutting initiatives
- Do tasks promptly
- Track equipment performance on an asset health system and take preventative action to address warning signs of impending failure.
- Report concerns to the Tribologist directly, as well as choose and carry out improvement projects.
- If using the equipment poses a high risk, don’t let it operate.
Necessary Education & Experience
- HND Lab Technology/Technician certificate, or an equivalent, is required.
- One to two years at a commercial lab, a company that makes petrochemical products, the oil and gas industry, the pharmaceutical industry, or an on-site oil lab related to mining
- Must have computer literacy
- Must be familiar with MS Office programs
- Must be able to talk about technical concerns both vocally and in writing
How to Apply for Laboratory Technologist at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
To submit your application, click the link below and fill out the online application form with all the necessary information.
Closing Date: March 22, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies are Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED