Applications are currently been received by Robert Bosch for the position of a Key Account Manager in the Greater Accra Region.
- Support to define Automotive Aftermarket distribution strategy
- Research for market information e.g. key players, top vehicle applications,
- Research for direct customers Diesel workshops or wholesalers and indirect partners (e.g.: truck fleets)
- Promotion of Automotive Aftermarket business range (Parts, Diagnostic & Services)
- Collection of customer product requirements & consumption
- Coordination of customer claims
- Support Diesel Workshop concept e.g.: Bosch modules or Bosch Service
- Consultancy to partners: Technical & Sales competences
- Systematic introduction of new products into the market
- Regular market and customer visits
- Reporting to Regional Director in coordination with export Key Account Management team
- University degree in marketing,sales and business administration
- Additional Information
Key Account Manager Experience
Minimum of 3 years working experience in sales and marketing
Key Account Manager Skills
- Technical understanding of the automotive industry.(Knowledge in Off Highway is an advantage)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong target orientation.
- Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in French and English (speaking and writing)
- PC literate with very good skills in packages MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, SAP
Willingness to Travel
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Ghana Limited is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Accra, Ghana. We operate in the business divisions of Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermo Technology, Drive and Control.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE : September 9, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED