Jumia Group is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
POSITION: Key Account Manager
- Directly manage partner relationships and execute smart partnerships as well as oversee negotiation to execution
- Be part of growing additional service lines
- Work with a cross-functional team (marketing, operations, procurement…) to achieve quick and flawless execution
- Lead project implementation analysis and translate it into actionable tasks to ensure continuous improvement
- Give visibility to main stakeholders of the project status and follow up on next steps
- Building a very friendly user interface for our vendors and our customers by being deeply involved in all our Tech developments and sharing feedback with the relevant product teams
- Handling relationships with new and current suppliers (includes talking to them every day and developing a rapport)
- Finding new suppliers with no limits, try to source and sell every product within your category.
- Monitoring stock levels and planning the purchasing policy well in advance.
- Having an accurate knowledge of competition: who they are, what prices they have and their products.
- Analyzing consumer buying behavior and predicting future trends.
- Becoming an expert of your category with a perfect knowledge of the different products / pricing / market trends.
- Liaising with various teams within the organization to ensure a smooth flow of operations.
- Publicis West Africa Calls For Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity At Halliburton
- APPLY NOW || West African Health Organization Job Vacancies
Required Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years experience either in FMCG, managing a Brand or tier 1 retail groups.
- Knowledge of suppliers of category products is an added advantage
- Problem solver, results-driven, creative thinking with perfect written and spoken communication
- Structured and organized
- Good with tools (Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Salesforce.com)
- Resistant to stress
- Strong interpersonal skills: convince people and your team that you are making the right decisions
- Great ability to work in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Exceptional analytical, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and has proven ability to deliver exceptional results.
- Familiar with relationship management tools.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- Ecobank Ghana PLC invites job applications for immediate employment
- Guinness Ghana Available Job Opportunities
- New Exciting Opportunity At Fan Milk Plc
- JOB VACANCY || Lancaster University Ghana Is Recruiting
What We Offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
Closing Date : 28th Feb. 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE