Zelco is an engineering service company providing support to the extractive industry including oil and gas and mining sectors in Africa. Zelco boasts of expertise gathered from global hands-on experience both from operator and main contractor perspective. Our network of both local and international engineers puts us up as a viable choice.
The Engineering Manager will manage engineering resources to support Major Construction and Technical Consulting projects. In addition to the physical resources required by the project, the Engineering Manager will also be responsible for working closely with Project Managers and clients.
This role will also be expected to manage the performance of the team and provide on-time, high-quality support at the lowest possible cost, utilizing technology to assist cost-reduction wherever possible.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of Oil and Gas plant construction & Fabrication projects
- Management experience with a hands-on engineering background
- Prior experience generating job proposals, developing engineering budgets, developing cost estimates, working with multi-discipline design teams, preparing weekly project status reports, updating bi-weekly backlog reports, and managing project requirements.
- Experience working with IOC or major operator/contractor
HOW TO APPLY
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED