JOB VACANCY FOR AN ACCOUNTANT
In charge of overseeing the financial transactions of the company. Also asked with developing budgets, monitoring transactions, and preparing financial reports.
DUTIES OF AN ACCOUNTANT SHALL INCLUDE:
- Gather and monitor financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets, income statements)
- Manage tax payments
- Complying with all company internal controls, and financial regulations
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Maintaining accurate financial records
- Assisting external auditors and resolving discrepancies
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of Degree in accounting, partly qualified ACCA/ICA will be an advantage
- At least 2-5 years’ experience as an accountant
- Competency in Microsoft application including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Accounting software such as Tally
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should forward their Application Letters and CVs to [email protected]
DEADLINE: 24TH JULY 2020.
KINDLY NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED