We are looking for a young university graduate who has completed his or her national service for the position of ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE OFFICER in the Finance Department. The position holder will be required to undertake and ensure the successful collection of the company’s outstanding payments from customers. The essential functions including the following:
- Maintains contact with customers to ensure payments and customer billing issues are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Undertakes the company’s collection calls on day to day basis
- Develops and maintains periodic reports and presents the same to the management on a regular basis.
- Provides accurate ageing reports.
- Reconciles the accounts receivable to the general ledger.
- Relates to the company’s customers to enable easy resolution of all outstanding payment issues.
- Resolves all inquiries requested by customers after proper investigation
- Performs any other related job as may be assigned from time to time
Position requires a Bachelor of Science (BSc.) Degree in Finance, Accounting or Commence with at least one-year national service experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Good knowledge and understanding of general accounting and accounts receivable principles.
- Good general knowledge and understanding of office and administrative procedures.
- Proficiency in computer software related to accounts receivable
- Strong skill in customer service, including the ability to communicate professionally on the phone
- Ability to use Microsoft Office packages, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Communication skills, including the ability to express oneself clearly in conversation and interactions with others; to express oneself clearly in business writing, and to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed.
- Attention to detail, including the ability to accomplish tasks through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small, and to monitor and check the accuracy of work or information,
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to relate well and work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
- Drive for results, including the ability to persist in the face of setbacks, obstacles and rejections; and to motivate oneself to achieve results and get things done.
- Accountability for results, including the ability to take ownership of one’s responsibilities, and follow through and meet deadlines or targets without constant monitoring.
- Take initiative, including the ability to identify what needs to be done and take action before being asked or before the situation requires it.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED