Job Vacancy for Pharmacist
A Newly Built Hospital in GA South District is seeking to recruit candidates for the following position: PHARMACIST
Successful applicants shall Verify dosage on medications prescribed by health care providers, Prepare prescriptions according to prescriber instructions and Ensure whether or not a particular medication will interact with other medications used by the patient
- Firstly, Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Secondly, Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Thirdly, Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Moreover, Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements.
- Additionally, Knowledge of policies and regulations pertaining to the disbursement of pharmaceutical drugs.
- Then, Ability to supervise and train assigned staff.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy for Pharmacist
Interested applicants should forward their covering letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants living in or around Tuba, Kasoa and its environs may have an advantage
Closing date for submission of applications is October 15, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Lastly, Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED