Job Vacancy for Medical Officers
A Newly Built Hospital in GA South District is seeking to recruit candidates for the following position: MEDICAL OFFICERS
Successful applicants must be prepared to run a shift system (either two or three shifts) and understand that no one leaves a shift without handing it over properly to a reliever. All Medical Officers, Resident Doctors shall report to the Medical Director.
- Firstly, Must be permanently registered and be in good standing with the Medical and Dental Council.
- Secondly, Must have at least completed housemanship in the four (4) main disciplines and be skillful at handling emergencies in those four disciplines.
- Thirdly, Must possess good listening and communication skills and excellent clerkship of clients.
- Moreover, Must appreciate and understand the gatekeeper and referral systems of our healthcare delivery.
- Last but not least, Must be computer literate.
- Finally, Empathy and emotional intelligence are very essential skills for this job.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy for Medical Officers
Interested applicants should forward their covering letters and CVs to email@example.com
Applicants living in or around Tuba, Kasoa and its environs may have an advantage
Closing date for submission of applications is October 15, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Lastly, Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED