Job Vacancy at RecTrain Services Limited
POSITION: Service & Project Coordinator
Our client who provides Information Technology (IT) solutions requires an experienced Service & Project Coordinator to join their team. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be primarily responsible for ensuring consistent client service delivery on all projects and manage the day-to-day activities of the business including the team and operations to ensure the company runs smoothly and achieve its set objectives.
- Firstly, Manage and provide administrative support to the team.
- Secondly, Establish and assist in the implementation of yearly goals.
- Thirdly, Liaise with the technical team to develop products, services, and solutions concepts based on client requests.
- Then, Account management, monitor and report on client’s projects.
- Also, Oversee the general office operations including team management and employee relations.
- Furthermore, Manage software projects using DevOps or Software Development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Moreover, Develop and train technical and non-technical staff to provide a high level of support and ensure the team is provided with tools, and methods to perform their duties.
- Additionally, Create a system to provide feedback and Quality Assurance on identified errors.
- More so, Review, revise and annotate the proposed invoicing for all services.
- Besides the above, Capture and report on all customer service measurements, production, and turnaround time metrics.
- Afterwards, Draft all technical proposals and service level agreements (SLAs) to meet customer requirements or requests for proposals (RFPs).
- After that, Collaborate with the finance for all invoices.
- Last but not least, Report to the Chief Operations Officer or C.E.O on all service and employee-related issues.
- Finally, Any other related duties assigned.
- Must have minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar role.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Management / Computer Science or any related field.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Service (AWS) will be an added advantage.
- Significant experience in Managing software or IT-related projects.
- PMP Certification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and people management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working on project management methods (Agile and Waterfall projects).
- Experience in writing proposals and responding to requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Proficient in the use of Google Suite and Microsoft Products.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Excellent administrative skills.
Closing Date : 10th July. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED