A leading Insurance company is seeking the services of a Consultant (responsible for Systems Administration) on a two-year renewable contract.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Develop applications and interphases to support product development and general operations
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field
- 3-5 years of database, software development, application development network administration, or system administration experience
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems quickly
- Must be resourceful
- Ability to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
How To Apply
Qualified and Interested persons should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 24th September 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED