We are a new e-commerce startup, focused on lifestyle brands and private label merchandise.
We build everyday products into brands that enhance the lives of our customers.
Our approach to e-commerce is unique, innovative, and bold; requiring continuous creativity and dynamic implementations.
Create a top customer shopping experience through a consumer-centric approach built on product and process quality.
To deliver this mission, we need to build a top-notch team with people who believe in our values, reflect our personality and embrace our goals
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We just don’t want anyone. We want people who can match our beliefs, ambition, passion, purpose, and drive.
We want goal-getters, leaders, ambitious thinkers & doers, brave & bold with a tenacious attitude.
Not everyone will catch our drift because we aim high, way higher in flight like the eagle.
So, if you want to soar high beyond the clouds and you need just the right platform for that, then join us. Be ready to rock and roll…we work smart and we play smarter.
WHAT YOU GET
A career with us is unusual. We work smart and play smarter. You’ll be joining an ambitious and innovative startup with high-flyers.
You’ll get a rich career, performance-based reward, leadership opportunities, annual profit sharing, a dynamic workplace, and cool colleagues.
ROLE: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Improve existing design solutions while continuing to drive a luxurious panoramic identity for the company.
- Participate in and use UX research, user testing, and A/B testing to make data informed design decisions.
- Collaborate with Marketing, digital & products management department to ensure a luxurious portrayal of our products.
- Creating post production content for paid advertising and email campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, digital and other business partners to arrive at the best possible designs.
- Design features that sink quickly at a glimpse and with high quality.
- Deliver eye-catching Marketing collateral for various campaigns both online and traditional.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Champion social media presence with creative engagement strategies.
- Developing design briefs that suits the company’s purpose.
YOUR CORE COMPETENCES
- Experience in the UX process inclusive of research, visual design, and prototyping.
- Strong proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Able to create pixel-perfect digital assets for web and social media.
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambitious environment.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized.
- Any academic training in graphic design or related field.
- 1 year of experience working in design on global campaigns.
Closing Date: Ongoing
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
We will contact you only if we are taking your application further. We receive a lot of applications and it is impossible to respond to everyone. Thank you for understanding.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED