You can now apply for the Italy Student Exchange Program 2022. The Student Exchange Program in Italy will be held at the European University Institute. The applicants of any Nationality are Eligible for this EUI Leadership Program.
The EUI Student Exchange Program in Italy is designed for Young and Talented people across the world to deepen their knowledge of Italian Culture and History. All the Expenses will be covered under this Program.
The program will also focus on contribution to policy innovation and political change! This can also be a policy Leadership program. During the program, all the participants will enhance their work and professional skills, whilst participating in workshops, training, skills development sessions, conferences, and other events.
The Duration of the Italy exchange student program is 5 or 10 Months. The candidates can indicate their preference to choose either 5 months Program or 10 Months of the program in the application form. Applicants will spend their time in Florence, the City of Italy. In addition, they get the chance to interact with other fellows, policy-makers.
The Detailed information about the EUI Italy Student Exchange Program 2022 is available below.
Details About Italy Student Exchange Program 2022
- Host Country: Country, Florence
- University: European University Institute
- Duration: 5 Months & 10 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 25 January 2022
The Program is Fully Funded and it will cover all the expenses for the full duration of the program. The benefits are given below.
- The Basic Grant is € 2,500/Month.
- A household allowance of up to € 300 per month is paid to a Fellow with a partner.
- An allowance of € 200 per month is paid for each dependent child.
- Roundtrip Airfare Tickets to/from Florence, Italy.
EUI Program Duration
The European University of Institute Leadership Program in Italy 2022 is either five or ten months. It will be between September 2022 and June 2023.
- Five months: September 2022 – January 2023; February 2023 – June 2023
- Ten months: September 2022 – June 2023
- People of all nationalities can apply.
- People belonging to civil services, media, politics, and non-governmental organizations are eligible
- Curiosity-driven individuals are preferred.
- Early or mid-career professionals who exhibit professional experience and potential for future development.
- Curriculum Vitae in pdf format (100-120 words).
- Letter of Motivation in Pdf format (maximum 100 words). It should cover your interests, transnational policy issues, and your ambitions and reasons for applying there.
- Work plan with the title (maximum 1500 words).
- Copy of Highest Educational certificate.
- One letter of reference in Pdf format.
- Work sample including either report, article, blogpost, etc. (1 to 3).
How to Apply
The application process is online. The selection committee will evaluate your application basis on your achievements. CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
The last date to apply for the EUI Italy Student Exchange Program 2022 is 25th January 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED