Purpose of the Role
To functionally and administratively supervise all activities in the Human Resources Department.
- To functionally and administratively supervise all activities in Human Resources Department.
- To participate in the setting of the company’s strategies, objectives, polices and plans related to Human Capital field.
- Preparing of the estimated budget of Human Resources Department include all employees entitlements, benefits, services , welfare and other activities, getting the approval from the company’s top management, and monitoring the budget implementation.
- Coordination with other Departments, regarding the human resources affairs and the work environment.
- Providing the new regulations, rules, policies and decisions, which related to the man force to all Divisions, Departments and sections in order to put it into implementation.
- Representing the company for external partners with regard to Human Resource affairs (labor office, SSNIT, GRA, medical service providers .etc.).
- Proposing and developing an attendance Management System.
- To pay the monthly salaries, bonuses, allowances and other benefits in time.
- To manage the performance management system process (annually & biannual).
- To follow promotions, transferring, and allowances procedures.
- To follow the procedures of punishment action against the violators of KRC’s regulations, Rules, Systems and polices and awarding the outstanding employees.
- To receive and deal with all employees complaints and find the suitable solutions.
- To carry out any other Jobs as instructed by his direct Supervisor.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
- Minimum high school graduate with a training on Human Resource aspects.
- 5 years’ experience in human resources aspects preferably in refinery/terminal environment is desirable.
- Basic office skills, including data entry, & word processing skills.
- Team management.
- Conflict Management.
- Customer service and interpersonal skill is must.
- People management skill with leadership ability is must.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Builds Trust, Honesty / Fairness.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Positive Attitude.
- Recognizes others contributions and achievements.
- Resolves conflicts constructively.
- Respect for others, understands Other’s perspectives
How To Apply For The Job
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED