Jumia Ghana is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
About the role:
The Head of Performance (HOP) is responsible for Growth and Performance Steering for all 3 ventures: Jumia E-Commerce, Jumia Food and Jumiapay. This will include yearly/monthly budget forecasting and bi-weekly review with our senior leadership in Ghana and across Africa. The Head of Performance will be expected to share critical opinions on key business challenges in liaison with the CMO and CEO to formulate clear execution plans and to take calculated risks to achieve growth.
The Head of Performance is in charge of driving growth by:
- Leveraging the right channels by having full ownership of the Paid Online Marketing investment (in one of the fastest growing markets in Africa)
- Optimising our CRM logics by leveraging our data science team in Ghana and in Dubai.
- Working closely with the Commercial, Operation and Logistics teams to unlock new customer segments or geographies in the country.
- Performance steering of Jumia E-Commerce, Jumia On Demand Services and JumiaPay
- Ownership of the growth of the 3 verticals of Jumia ( E-Commerce – On-Demand Services – Pay)
- Yearly/Monthly marketing budget forecast for the number 1 E-Commerce in Ghana
- Accountable for all performance channels (Paid Online Marketing, CRM and SEO) with support from our team based in Dubai
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience in a major consulting firm or investment bank is an advantage
- Previous experience in leading growth for a fast growing companies in the tech/internet industry
- Excellent communication skills in English, and willingness to be immersed in international and entrepreneurial environment
- Sharp, analytical mind and entrepreneurial spirit
- Data analytics project and experience are a must including knowledge of the basic optimization algorithms
- Level headed and can express ideas in a clear and impactful manner
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Closing Date : 15th April. 2022
- Standard Chartered Bank Latest Job Vacancies
- Options Health and Inclusion Ghana Job Opportunity
- Learning Skills International School Job Offer
- Creative Associates International Job Available
- First National Bank Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- MTN Ghana Exciting Career Opportunities
- NIA Job Recruitment April 2022
- ThermoFisher Scientific Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED