Learning Skills International School, established in 1986, has two branches at Osu Ringway and Adjiringano, East Legon.
Learning Skills International School (LSIS) Osu, is an early childhood centre dedicated to enrolling and training talented, motivated and responsible children with innovative learning techniques.
Learning Skills International School at Adjiringanor (LSIS/Adjiringanor) is an International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme school and has recently been granted authorization as an IB World School.
Role: Quality Control and Administrative Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all expenses have gone through the 4-EYES Principles of approval before payments are made.
- Ensuring that right legal structures are in place.
- Work with lawyers and finance team on legal matters.
- Procurement and Administration
- Supervise all day-to-day administrative work
- Oversee Admin staff locally
- Examine procurement requests and ensure efficient processes are put in place to get the best products at the best price for the school.
- In charge of the maintenance of the facilities of the school
- Coordinate the functioning and meetings of the Management team of the school.
Required Skills or Experience
- At least a Degree in Business/Administrative Management.
- Knowledge in financial management or finance related matters
- A minimum of three (3) years working experience in the related job.
- Be firm in decision making.
- Work well under pressure.
How To Apply
Kindly send all cvs to [email protected]
Closing Date : 12th April. 2022
- NIA Job Recruitment April 2022
- ThermoFisher Scientific Invites Job Applications
- Guinness Ghana Latest Job Recruitment
- New Job Opportunity at Stanbic Bank Ghana
- AGL Gas more job recruitment
- Rainforest Alliance Latest Job Oppenings
- Exciting Career Opportunities at Orica
- Latest Job Opportunity at Puma Energy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED