- Under the Supervision of the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be required to undertake functions, including but not limited to the following:
- Assist with implementation and monitoring of the Bank’s compliance standards and applicable policies.
- Promote a compliance culture and discipline in the Bank.
- Provide support to the functional areas / departments in identifying compliance risks and emerging issues to their ongoing/proposed business activities
- Ensure compliance with any applicable rules, regulations or obligations arising from applicable Ghana Banking regulations and the Bank’s policies. .
- Communicate changes to pertinent banking and government laws and regulations to the Business Line.
- Perform appropriate monitoring activities to provide assurance on the effectiveness of compliance risk management plans and adherence to the bank compliance standards.
- Escalate breaches and incidents in terms of appropriate escalation processes and appropriate participation in remediating actions to local management
- Implement and manage effective monitoring and training programme that meet minimum compliance standards.
- Provide support to the Departments in developing compliance related trainings and other tools to help employees fulfill their responsibilities.
- Report the level of compliance risk, significant compliance issues, and risk trends to the Executive Committee and Board Sub Committee on Risk.
- Refer issues of potential litigation risk to the Legal Department.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Minimum of a good first degree from a recognised university. A second degree will be an advantage.
- At least eight (8) years’ working experience in Banking Operations. Audit, Assurance, Risk Management or its equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge/understanding of Accounting principles, procedures and financial reporting standards.
- Very good working knowledge/ experience in banking environment. .
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Bank of Ghana prudential requirements and banking regulations.
- Up-to-date with developments on compliance / risk issues within the banking landscape.
- Sound understanding of Bank Risk Management principles and philosophy.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and across functional area and departments.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills coupled with decision making ability.
- Computer literacy with strong functionality skills (excel, power point other financial/banking software applications).
HOW TO APPLY
All interested applicants are required to submit their application and curriculum vitae clearly indicating the interested role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
not later than Friday, September 10, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED