- Teach assigned courses
- Adequately prepare all course materials and lessons. Note preparation time will vary based on instructor experience in teaching that course
- Provide each student with clear course expectations, evaluations and timelines through carefully written topical outlines and approved, standardized syllabus
- Provide Interesting and relevant assignments for students that demonstrate learning outcomes in a real-life setting
- Suitably challenge, engage, serve and communicate with students to encourage their participation and learning while maintaining mutual value and respect
- Complete grade books, final grade sheets, learning assessments and final exam assessments on a timely basis
- Respond to student questions on a timely basis
- Identify and refer at-risk students to specific academic support services
- Ensure course and program learning outcomes are delivered as defined by the syllabus.
- Act as a substitute as needed
- Attend graduation ceremonies each year
- Where applicable, ensure safety and sanitation of all labs, equipment and supplies
- Post and maintain office and classroom schedules
- Participate in and provide feedback to institutional committees and reporting.
- Work with program chair and other appropriate groups on retention activities.
- Provide mentoring to new faculty
- Assist director of education in program evaluation and planning
- Attend regularly scheduled in-services and discipline specific professional development activities.
- Responsible to maintain credentials as required by accrediting councils/agencies and regulatory
Applicants should possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Subject and 3 years experience in teaching the Cambridge IGCSE, A Level and WASSCE Programmes
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
WEDNESDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED