Goldsmiths, University of London Scholarships 2023
For the academic year 2023–2024, the Goldsmiths University of London is happy to provide Educational Studies MPhil/Ph.D. research bursaries to help international students access top-notch higher education opportunities in the UK.
The grant allows international MPhil and Ph.D. students to enjoy their studies. Successful students can receive up to three bursaries, one paying 100% of full-time enrollment fees and the other two 75% of part-time costs at the home rate.
GOLDSMITHS UNIVERSITY OF LONDON PROFILE
The Goldsmiths University of London, which was founded in 1909, comprises 20 academic divisions that offer doctoral and undergraduate degrees in every subject. The programs are designed to keep individuals enrolled in higher education and encourage entry into Goldsmiths.
Why should one enroll in Goldsmiths College in London?
For less money, the university offers a secure study environment to all international students. Opportunities are given to students to learn new things, develop existing ones, and gain practical work experience. Former students of this university are paving the way for a global transformation of socio-cultural geography.
SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION FROM GOLDSMITHS UNIVERSITY OF LONDON
Goldsmiths, University of London University or Organization Department: There are established MPhil/Ph.D. programs in education and art practice and learning at the department.
- Program Level: MPhil and PhD
- Full tuition is awarded.
- Online Access Number of Awards: Up to 3
- International nationality
- The prize can be accepted in the UK.
- All nationalities are eligible.
Accepted Topics or Courses:
The following MPhil and Ph.D. degree programs will receive the scholarship:
- Art practice and learning.
- Literature for children and education.
- Policy and practice in the classroom.
- Justice for all and education.
- Education, politics, and race.
- Innovative teaching methods
- World education
- Education policy.
- Young children’s education
- Educational comparison.
- Ethics in educational research as a contextualized practice.
The applicants must fulfill each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible:
- Both an established MPhil/Ph.D. in Education and an MPhil/Ph.D. in Art Practice and Learning are offered by the department. These programs offer chances to study in a variety of education-related disciplines.
- Applications are encouraged, especially in the aforementioned regions.
- Candidates should have outstanding credentials in education from the undergraduate and graduate levels, or in a field of the social sciences that are closely related.
ADVANTAGES OF SCHOLARSHIPS
- The Goldsmiths, University of London will offer up to three bursaries, one covering 100% of full-time enrollment fees and the other two covering 75% of part-time enrollment fees at the home rate.
- Up to three years of full-time study and six years of part-time study are covered by them (subject to satisfactory progress).
- Foreign students are eligible to apply for bursaries, but they must pay the difference in tuition between their home country and other countries.
PROCESS FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
How To Apply:
Candidates must submit an application for the departmental bursary contest. For a spot on the MPhil/Ph.D. in Education or MPhil/Ph.D. in Art Practice and Learning, they must first apply to the department. The following documents can then be sent by email to Dr. Vally Lytra at gold.ac.uk.
The necessary supplemental documentation must be submitted by applicants:
- a duplicate of their research plan.
- an explanation of why they are applying for the Department of Educational Studies Research Bursary Competition in a cover letter
- The university’s entry requirements for both the MPhil/Ph.D. in Education and the MPhil/Ph.D. in Art Practice and Learning must be met by applicants.
- Students must fulfill the university’s criteria for English language competency.
TO ACCESS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE, CLICK HERE.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED