February 15th, 2023 at 04:36 am
Canadian University Dubai Scholarships for International Students
Are you willing to look for funding while attending the Canadian University of Dubai? If so, you have a wonderful chance right here. For the academic year 2023–2024, the university is now welcoming overseas students to pursue their selected degree program with the aid of financial hardship scholarships.
The selection process for the prize takes into account social participation, demonstrated leadership ability, and academic distinction.
It includes all necessary fees, a double dorm room, full tuition, and a meal plan not covered by any other scholarships. The scholarship intends to encourage students who are struggling financially to attend higher education.
A Succinct Description
- Institution or Group: Canadian University Dubai
- Division: N/A
- Course Level: Master’s and Bachelor’s Degree
- Amount Awarded: Up to 40% Tuition Waiver
- Awards given: N/A
- Availability: Online
- International nationality
- The prize can be accepted in the UAE.
Private Canadian University Dubai was established in 2006 and is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. A course is available through the Canadian University of Dubai that follows the Canadian curriculum. For those who are interested, the university has four faculties: architecture and interior design, communication arts and sciences, engineering, applied science and technology, and management.
Why enroll in courses at Canadian University Dubai?
The university prioritizes the achievement of its students over all other considerations because it is a student-centered institution. In order to ensure that all students have an equal shot at a successful career, they also offer academic and holistic support.
WHO CAN APPLY:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are welcome to submit applications.
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in any field of study is required.
Eligibility Requirements :
The candidates must fulfill each requirement in order to be eligible for the bursary:
- Applicants for high school must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 75% to be eligible.
- For returning scholars to be eligible to apply or reapply for the award, they must earn a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8.
A tuition waiver of up to 40% will be given by Canadian University Dubai to students who can demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply:
Candidates must have been admitted to the university’s master’s or bachelor’s degree programs. Following that, only they are eligible to submit a grant application.
The following must be submitted in copy form by candidates:
- current lease agreement
- Banking records
- For each family member who is employed, a certificate of employment and salary statement
- copy of each working family member’s passport and visa (or both parents)
certificates for each sibling’s educational expenses
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree, a high school diploma, or a comparable international credential that meets certain admissions requirements.
- Students must be proficient in English according to the university’s language requirements.
TO ACCESS THE OFFICIAL PORTAL, CLICK HERE.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterwards, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED