- Company: GBfoods Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Ghana
At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavours” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavours.
Some of our local brands have been in consumers’ kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1,2 billion euros and a team of around 3,000 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are in search of a Sales Officers for various locations to contribute to building the business of the specific territories the successful applicants will be assigned to by identifying, establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and customers to facilitate direct sales of the company’s products.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for Net Sales Target for his/her assigned territory
- Responsible for driving growth of existing products as well as launching of any new product in his / her assigned territory.
- Handle redistribution model of sales to customers
- Establish, maintain & expand customer base in his/her territory with the help of other team members
- Implement sales strategies in his/her assigned territory.
- Responsible for coaching & accompaniment with his van salesman & capillarity team .
- Responsible for sell out of company’s product in the assigned territory .
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for people who are committed, have professional field Sales experience and are ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a sales role in FMCG industry
- Relevant Degree or professional Certificate in Marketing or Sales
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Open mindset, proactiveness, teamwork
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Closing Date : 27th Dec. 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED