Company in the Real Estate industry is inviting application from qualified persons for the position of System Administrator.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers and virtualisation.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage processes. virtual servers and integrate automation
- Troubleshooting hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and. resolutions, prioritising problems and assessing impact of issues.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration or a closely related field or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years of Database, Network Administration or System Administration experience..
- Certification in Microsoft MCSE/MCSA, Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE are a plus
- Working knowledge of virtualisation VMWare, or equivalent Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- Experience with scripting and automation tools A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans.
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection and disaster recovery protocols.
HOW TO APPLY
Application letter and detailed CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
not later than Two (2) weeks from publication. That is 18th December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED