October 13th, 2023 at 06:58 am
Fully funded 2024–25 ETH Zurich scholarships
The ETH Zurich Scholarship is a fully financed program that will be offered for the academic year 2024-2025. This program is developed specifically for overseas students who are interested in pursuing master’s degrees. A tuition fee waiver in addition to a considerable stipend to cover living expenses and other costs related to the student’s academic pursuits (CHF 11,000 per semester) is included in this scholarship.
This is the perfect chance for you if you have always dreamed of earning a master’s degree from a prestigious university in Switzerland while receiving financial help for your studies. This article will provide a detailed overview of the ETH Zurich Scholarship, including its benefits as well as the application process that must be followed in order to receive it.
The Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Program (ESOP) and the ETH-D Scholarship are the two types of scholarships that can be applied for. These scholarships are awarded to exceptionally brilliant students, whether they are candidates from the United States or candidates from another country. The most important qualification is an outstanding academic achievement during the bachelor’s degree program (getting into the top 10 percent of their bachelor’s program, which is similar to getting an A grade).
Subjects that are available:
Under the auspices of this fellowship program, research can be conducted on any topic.
Benefits of Receiving a Scholarship
- The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP consists of a tuition fee remission in addition to a scholarship that covers all living and educational expenses up to the amount of CHF 12,000 every semester.
- The ESOP is awarded for the typical amount of time that is required to complete the Master’s program, which is often three or four semesters. The same schedule is followed for the waiver of the tuition fees.
- Only Bachelor students at ETH are eligible to participate in the ESOP, and those students have the option of beginning the program while on a leave of absence from their studies.
Nationalities that are eligible to apply:
All students studying abroad, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for this award.
Qualifications Required to Apply:
- Outstanding performance in the Bachelor’s degree program (ranking in the top ten percent of students in the Bachelor’s degree program = grade A)
- In order to be considered for the position, please ensure that you can be reached at the number listed on your curriculum vitae, as the selection process may include a phone or VC interview in February.
- You are not eligible for the ETH Zurich Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP) if you are already enrolled in a Master’s degree program at ETH Zurich or if you already hold a Master’s degree.
Procedure for Making an Application:
Required Documents Are As Follows:
- You will be required to upload a pre-proposal for your master’s thesis in addition to the documents that are required for your master’s admission.
- You are responsible for developing the pre-proposal for the master’s thesis, and it must adhere to the standard procedures for citing sources in the scientific community.
- Plagiarism, as well as negligent or purposeful disinformation, will result in an applicant being disqualified from the admissions process, or, if detected later, the admission will be revoked, along with any scholarship they may have received.
- Even if your current course of study does not need you to provide references, you are still required to provide the names of two reference people (professors) for your ESOP application.
How to apply?
ESOP applications are submitted through eApply, which is an online version of the Master application.
This is true for ETH Bachelor students who wish to enroll in a subsequent Master’s program as well.
Procedure for Selecting Candidates
Around sixty Educational and Skill Opportunity Program scholarships will become available for students to begin using in the 2023–2024 school year.
The Admissions Committees of the various Master’s programs review the applications and make a decision on whether or not to grant admission. The Rector at ETH Zurich is the individual who makes the ultimate determination regarding the distribution of scholarships within the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme.
The precise number of annual scholarships awarded is directly proportional to the amount of money that is made available. By the end of the month of March, the decisions will have been communicated.
Frequently Asked Questions
The information below applies to the ESOP programme.
When can I apply?
We accept applications for the academic year due to begin in the following year (autumn semester) during the international application window (November to mid-December). Applications must be submitted via eApply. Applications for the spring semester are reserved for ETH Zurich students only.
How long does the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) last for?
The ESOP program lasts for the standard duration of your chosen Master’s program.
When is the grant paid out?
The grant is paid out in three or four installments. Each individual installment is issued at the beginning of the semester. You must have completed your semester enrolment in order to receive these payments.
How is the grant paid out?
The grant is paid out to your personal bank or post office account in Switzerland.
Is it possible to transfer the ESOP to another study programme?
It is not possible to transfer the grant to a different study program than the one originally chosen.
Will I continue to receive the grant during my exchange semester at another university?
No, the grant will be suspended. However, your tuition fees will continue to be waived. If your semester on exchange prolongs the duration of your studies, the grant will be based on the standard number of semesters required to complete your study program. If your semester on an exchange does not affect the duration of your studies, you will not be entitled to receive any further grant installments.
Please inform the ESOP office (Financial Aid Office) about your plans to spend a semester on exchange.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED