January 9th, 2024 at 01:19 pm
Exciting Career Opportunity at WUSC – EUMC
As the Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) Advisor, you will assist WUSC and its partners in increasing understanding of gender-specific and intersectional barriers faced by young women, improving organizations’ ability to respond to their unique needs, and improving programs to meet the needs of women.
Apply now to help improve gender equality and women’s economic empowerment in Ghana.
Responsibilities and Roles
- Co-create key project knowledge products to share internally and externally with partners and stakeholders, such as engaging men and boys in promoting positive masculinities, developing a gender equality toolkit focusing on women’s economic empowerment in high-income and male-dominated sectors, Care Economy, and Enabling Workplace Solutions.
- Gathering and writing transformation stories from project participants, partners, and stakeholders
- Co-create and deliver capacity-building training sessions on gender equality, women’s economic empowerment, FIAP, Engaging Men and Boys, the Care Economy, and feminist approaches to development to WUSC staff, volunteers, stakeholders, and partner organizations with a focus on long-term sustainability.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of the project’s GESI sustainability plan.
- To enhance knowledge sharing, peer-to-peer coaching, and mentoring, share relevant materials, and engage in online exchanges with other Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) Advisors, staff, and partners in various countries and areas.
- Collaborate with local partners to develop strategies and instruments to boost young women’s participation and promote more equitable access to and control over resources.
- Participate in pre-assignment training and at least three public engagement efforts before, during, and after the assignment. Volunteers will be given the tools, training, and support they need to achieve these objectives. Throughout the length of their assignment, volunteers will also have one virtual check-in with the Public Engagement Officer.
- Create and share a personalized volunteer fundraising page on the WUSC fundraising platform. Volunteers will be provided with the necessary tools, training, and assistance to meet the fundraising goal.
- Reports must be submitted as needed by the partner organization and WUSC.
Experience and credentials
- A bachelor’s degree and/or formal/professional training in gender/women’s studies, social sciences, or a similar discipline are required.
- A minimum of three years of demonstrated experience working in gender equality and women’s economic empowerment programming; experience working with youth, women, and minority groups; and promoting gender mainstreaming at the organizational and programming levels
- Excellent analytical, reporting, and communication abilities
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at WUSC – EUMC
Closing Date: January 22, 2024
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED