Exciting Career Opportunity at Sherwin-Williams
The person in this position’s job is to work with all EMEAI stakeholders to agree on short-, medium, and long-term opportunities that will improve asset utilization, get rid of inefficiencies, create synergies, and speed up value capture. This will be done through a consistent and structured process that allocates resources, executes the agreed-upon key priorities and provides a roadmap to achieve 15% ROS.
Help drive overall business accountability and ownership for the acquisition, allowing for quick and effective integration of new acquisitions within Sherwin Williams, as well as ensuring that the portfolio of acquisitions completed in recent years is well integrated into the Sherwin Williams operating model.
This leader will be responsible for leading a team focused on future state M&A integration, providing oversight on major integration programs, and presenting/recommending existing and future business opportunities that optimize leverage in all parts of operations.
- Optimize the EMEAI service model, as well as analyze and restructure existing manufacturing footprints, to decrease operating costs while maintaining/improving service standards.
- Understand the needs of the business/division and give short-term solutions using shared assets while generating long-term strategies to leverage across all Business Units.
- Create a strategy for evaluating company investments (based on ROI), synergies, and value capture opportunities to drive asset utilization and quick action for cost reduction and profitable expansion.
- Determine where investments are needed to meet EHS and ERP standards.
- Drive executive committee decisions, stakeholder communication, alignment, and focus on priorities.
- Make recommendations and carry out agreed-upon action plans to meet the mission statement’s objectives.
- To optimize the delivery of company value, balance the needs of many stakeholders.
- Assisting stakeholders in understanding the importance of their requirements about other priorities
- Establish trusting relationships with stakeholders and the work team.
- Reduce project objectives and business narratives to strategic documents such as a program playbook and scorecard.
- Anticipate difficult locations to avoid escalation.
- Seek to comprehend business restrictions and the ability to work successfully to remove roadblocks.
- Evangelize or represent the project to other teams and stakeholders.
- Maintain a strong cross-team collaboration.
- Create and maintain integration checklists and activities across all deals in collaboration with functional workstream leads.
- Assist with all change management and communications operations within the organization.
- Create, monitor, and report on acquisition KPIs and metrics.
- Provide updates on integration progress, milestones, and hazards.
- Develop and apply integration lessons acquired in future M&A activities.
- Assist internal and acquired company stakeholders with integration communications and questions by serving as a single point of contact and source of truth.
- Bachelor’s degree or an MBA is preferable.
- Black Belt in Six Sigma: preferred
- Experience in manufacturing operations, facility management, and commercial management
- A proven track record of completing difficult transformation programs and projects across several countries that meet the company’s vision and short- and long-term strategies.
- Project management abilities include the ability to manage numerous concurrent projects/responsibilities
- Working knowledge of a complex matrix organization
- Capability to manage financial, organizational, and human resources
- Proven track record of ability to influence at all levels and across cultures
- Capability to think strategically and pivot between tactical and strategic actions; meticulous attention to detail
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at Sherwin-Williams
Closing Date: January 22, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED