Exciting Career Opportunity at Philips
POSITION: Indirect Channel Manager
Philips is a global leader in health technology, dedicated to improving billions of lives across the world through innovation and aiming to make the world healthier and more sustainable. Motivated by the hope for a better tomorrow.
But it is not only what we do, but also who we are. We are 80,000 beautifully unique individuals who share two characteristics. We have an unshakeable sense of purpose and an unwavering drive to meet the demands of our customers. It is what drives us to provide meaningful solutions—the type that truly makes a difference—when it counts the most.
The world and our customers’ requirements are changing quicker than ever before, and while we are proud of what we already offer, we know there is more we can do. That is why we require your assistance in addressing the increasingly complex problems provided by ever-changing health and well-being requirements.
You have the opportunity to improve people’s lives in this position.
Given the world’s current issues, Philip’s mission has never been more important. So, whatever your function, if you share our passion for assisting others, you’ll be contributing to a brighter and more equitable future for all.
You are accountable for
- Total sales results (of all Lines of Business) and (Customer Services) services assigned to the Channel Partner in the assigned territory are responsible.
- Deploy strategies and tactical plans for the indirect sales channel based on customer demands that are in sync with the goals of the Lines of Business (LoB), district, region, cluster, and GSSI.
- Channel Partner search, selection, and development (including training) in collaboration with LoB and under the supervision of the Channel Capability Manager (subject to partner approval process)
- Drive sales to Channel Partners for all assigned LoB / services and coordinate / drive Specialist IS operations to maximize Channel Partners’ revenues.
- Assist the Channel Partner with business development, including collaborative customer visits.
- Negotiate unique arrangements, pricing, scheduling, and service compensation with Channel Partners (and perhaps Integrators) by GSSI channel policy.
- Maintain a consistent and coordinated Philips Health Systems approach to channel Partners across all LoB and services by holding frequent sales meetings with Sales Support and LoB to assess partner performance, results, forecasts, market intelligence, and compliance governance.
- Own the forecasting process, including channel funnel maintenance in the designated territory.
- Drive each Channel Partner’s yearly performance assessment, target setting (contractual criteria), sales plan drafting, and timely contract renewal (including biannual partner evaluation).
- Relationship management with the principle of the Channel Partner and issue escalation
- Provide market trends, competitor behavior, possible projects, and other essential business information for the area and cluster business planning processes.
- To ensure long-term success, identify new business, channel prospects, and client needs in the region.
- Maintain an appropriate amount of coordination between indirect and direct channels at the district and regional levels, as needed, to maximize partner and customer satisfaction and results.
- Sales and pricing decisions must adhere to strict criteria.
- Channel Partner selection and renewal (within the parameters of appointment and approval)
- Order intake, price realization, and sales (in comparison to target)
- If appropriate, customer satisfaction (NPS)
- Forecast precision and CRM funnel management data
- Channel expansion
- Order Data Sheet (Clean Orders)
- Receivables and cash management
You are part of
A company with a wide range of nationalities, talents, backgrounds, functions, and problems. In over 100 locations, Philips offers graduates and experienced workers opportunities in everything from applied research to marketing and sales. We’re an enthralling firm to work for, with a strong emphasis on cultural knowledge, mutual understanding, and creative thinking.
You will be responsible for reporting to the Health Systems Sales G&L.
- To be successful in this profession, you must have a customer-first mindset and the following skills:
- a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Experience in medical device sales or account management/channel management is required.
- Working knowledge of Distributors or Dealers
- Working experience within and preferably leading a cross-functional team
- Fluency in both verbal and written English is required, and a high level of French will be a plus.
- Extensive international business experience
- Cultural understanding
- Traveling significantly is required.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at Philips
Closing Date: January 22, 2024
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED