ILC Africa is a thriving network of local African offices offering development solutions. ILC Africa seeks to empower local African people, programs and projects. Our work informs decision-makers in government agencies, NGOs, and the private sector – all conducted from our offices in West, North and East Africa.4
In our 16th year of service, ILC Africa now spans across West Africa, North Africa, and East Africa. Our stakeholders represent a diverse group of international development firms, non-profit organizations, multi-lateral organizations, national governments, private sector companies, and African citizens.
ILC Africa is looking for qualified and experienced persons to fill in the following positions
- Supporting project implementation, monitoring and outreach activities
- Contributing to the development of proposals, reports and deliverables for submission to donors and clients
- Supporting information management and the organization of project records
- Centrally developing, strategizing, and writing proposals/grants on behalf of the organization.
- Conducting quality assurance on technical and financial deliverables including reports and budget.
- Strengthening operations through lean management of core staff and project staff, understanding STTA/LTTA needs and requirements
How to apply
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: by 31 January 2022.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED