Purpose of the Role
Works in collaboration with the Electrical & Instrumentation supervisor to maintain /troubleshoot and solve electrical issues.
- Perform the planned Electrical /instrument maintenance, refurbishment, repair activities to deliver quality, reliable equipment back to the Unit.
- Act as maintenance support to Operations when called for to deal with prioritised needs of the terminal.
- Perform the planned PANEL and safeguarding system maintenance, refurbishment, repair.
- Perform the planned electrical distribution system maintenance.
- Monitor the day-to-day maintenance activities.
- Testing, repairs, troubleshooting and maintenance of a variety of electrical & instrumentation, Electrical equipment such as pressure gauges, transmitters, transducers, actuators, controllers, transformers, motors, switch gears, relay protection systems etc.
- Undertake preventive maintenance program for equipment.
- Work in accordance with department goals as per the Company Maintenance Policy and strive towards reliability, cost-effectiveness, optimum maintenance and efficiency.
- Ensure the observance of safety and fire regulations and good housekeeping practices.
- Schedule the activities as per the maintenance plan.
- Maintenance Report shall be submitted to supervisor once work is completed.
- Report and discuss accidents, incidents, near misses, pollution or emission occurrences.
- Maintain the area in an orderly manner.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience as electrical technician.
- Knowledge in entire process of the Terminal.
- Knowledge in computer.
- Strong documentation skill like maintaining log book etc.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to perform basic math skills that will encompass, adding and subtracting fractions, word problems, percentages, mixed numbers, decimals, and basic mechanics.
- Knowledge in the use of measuring devices, like gauging tapes, thermometers, tapes measures, Knowledge of basic computer skills, excel, work Microsoft office and outlook.
• High level of attention to details
• Team player.
How To Apply For The Job
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED