September 20th, 2023 at 09:53 pm
DECLARATION OF FRIDAY AS A PUBLIC HOLIDAY
The general public is hereby notified that Thursday, 21st September, 2023 which marks Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Day is a Statutory Public Holiday.
21st September 2023 falls on a Thursday, and His Excellency, the President of the Republic of Ghana, has by Executive Instrument (E.I), in accordance with Section 2 of the Public Holidays and Commemorative Days Act, (Act 601) declared Thursday, 21st September, 2023 as a Public Holiday and should be observed as such throughout the country.
AMBROSE DERY (MP)
MINISTER FOR THE INTERIOR
Issued in Accra this day, 12th September, 2023.
- Cape Coast High Court cancels 2020 Assin North parliamentary election results
- Gunshots in Bawku again as police worried residents reluctant to volunteer info
- Deadly Weekend: Groom crashes to death on way to wedding
- Jealous groom beats male wedding guest for tightly hugging his bride (Video)
- Drink water if you can’t afford the new prices of alcohol – GIHOC Boss tells Ghanaians
- Gov’t extends deadline for SIM card re-registration
- Ho: 12 Commercial sex workers arrested
- Video evidence of street robbery at Adenta SSNIT Flat area
- Regularly monitor your bank account balances; report any suspicious transactions – BoG urges
- Ghanaians Face Punishing New Levy On Electronic Payments
- E LEVY CHARGES ON MOBILE MONEY IN GHANA 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED