A joint operation by personnel from the Police Intelligence and Operations Units in the Volta Region has led to the arrest of 12 female commercial sex workers operating within the Ho Municipality on Saturday, March 19, 2022.
Their arrest follows intelligence reports of the commercial sex activities within the Municipality being a precursor to many other criminal activities such as break-ins, robbery, and the recent incidents of murder within the Municipality.
The suspects whose ages range from 20 to 35 include 11 foreigners and a Ghanaian.
They are; Flourish Sampson 25, Gifty Blessing 26, Gloria John 25, Blessing Sunday 23, Sonia Asare 24, Chiamaka Okulen 23, Tosin Deli Ada 35, Rachael Francis 24, Grace Paul 28, Annabel John 20, Juliet Chiamaka 25, and Joy Tin 20.
They were arrested at Mirage Pub and will be screened and those found culpable will be put before the court.
The operation will be sustained to weed out such elements from the region as a means to minimize the incidence of violent crimes.
- Deadly Weekend: Groom crashes to death on way to wedding
- Nine ‘UEW students’ die in Sunday dawn crash at Asuboi, E/R
- Gunshots in Bawku again as police worried residents reluctant to volunteer info
- Jealous groom beats male wedding guest for tightly hugging his bride (Video)
- Drink water if you can’t afford the new prices of alcohol – GIHOC Boss tells Ghanaians
- Ghanaian employee lands two hefty slaps on his Chinese boss during a hot argument (Video)
- Violent rainstorm rips classrooms at Kwabeng Anglican SHS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED