Vacancy for an Experienced Production Supervisor
The role includes responsibility for dealing with Production and Operational issues relating to the fish farm. The person appointed will be provided with free on-site accommodation and will live on site. The farm is by the Volta Lake at Dodi Asantekrom (near Anum Bosu), about two and a half hours drive from Accra.
The role includes responsibility for the following:
- Meeting Production Targets (i.e. fingerlings delivered to customers)
- Ensuring that all agreed Operational Procedures are followed correctly
- Reporting weekly to Head Office & the CEO on Performance and Farm Status
- Explaining Requirements and Motivating Staff to improve performance
- Taking steps to improve Operational Effectiveness and Site Functioning
NOTE: This role requires someone who meets ALL the following criteria:
Essential Experience and Qualifications:
- Graduate or Technically Qualified (e.g. engineering)
- At least 5 years Supervisory experience
- A strong track record in meeting Production Targets
- Recent experience in leading an Operational Team
Important Characteristics of the Supervisor:
- Discusses Issues with the CEO and works to Achieve Goals
- Ensures that agreed Systems and Procedures are followed
- Shows Confidence in setting direction (goals) and giving feedback to staff
- Adopts a “firm but fair” approach and monitors performance!
- Has a “hands-on” style of working and suggests solutions to problems
In addition to a good basic salary, they offer a performance-related bonus for meeting agreed objectives. The right person can develop new skills and advance their career. Can you meet the challenge? If so, complete the Application Form (Download Links: Word/PDF) and return to Crystal Lake Fish at the following email: [email protected]
Send the completed form in electronic format by email… or print the form, complete it and then return to the CLF Head Office in Accra at 9 Martey Tsuru Street, off Spintex Road (see Google Map).
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED