- Development and implementation of projects in the areas of Good Governance (mainly) and Development;
- Analysis of the Ghanaian Political situation and implications for development, especially in the area of Good Governance: Autonomous conception and writing of studies about political topics and position papers:
- Contribution to current debates on topical issues such as democracy, local governance, and participation of the citizens in political processes
- Planning, organizing, and financial accounting of workshops, conferences with experts other stakeholders:
- Participation and contribution to KAS Ghana team development:
- Representation of KAS Ghana at various levels;
- Networking in scientific, political and economic space;
- Any other responsibility assigned by the resident representative
- Master’s in Political Science or in a related area;
- Must also have the understanding and practical experience in the
the political development of the country with the main focus on good governance and the democratic public;
- Strong communicative skills and good team player:
- MS office skills and readiness to learn other software
- Competence in media relations;
- The ability to write and speak French is a plus.
A highly interesting and challenging job;
Work in an international organisation and international context
PROBATION PERIOD: 6 months.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the qualification above, please forward your resume to: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than the 21st of February, 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED