- Interpreting court proceedings from local or foreign languages to English language and vice versa.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND, University Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized accredited institution, academic qualification in the spoken language(s) will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Application and knowledge in the use of the internet
- High level of integrity
- Should have a good command of the English language
- Fluency in at least (3) of the followings sets of local languages
Upper East Region:
- Gruni and any two of the following Hausa Fulani Kassim, Talsi, Bulsa and Twi, Kusaal and any two of the following Hausa, Moshi and Twi Kasem and any two of the following Moshi Narkan and Bol Nankan
- Twi (Asante) and any two of the following Hausa Ewo, Gruni, Dagbani, Dagaaba and Fun
Bono, Bono East & Ahafo Regions
- Twi (Bono) and any two of the following: Gorja, Fulani, Kussale and Dagaare
Twi (Fante or Asante) and any two of the following Hausa, Fun, Neema, Etutu (Guan), Wassa and Ewe
- Twi (Akuapim or Asante) and any two of the following: Krobo, Hausa and Ewe.
Western Western North Regions
- Nzema and any wo of the following: Fante, Ahanta and Erosa two Wassa and any two of the following: Ewe, Fante and Nzema
Greater Acara Region:
- Ga and any two of the following Dangbe Twi, Ewe and Hausa, Dangbe and any two of the following Ga, Tw, Ewe, and
Volta Region/Oti Regions:
- Ewe and any of the following: Krobo, Guan Hausa Twi and Fulan
Upper West Region
- Dagaari and any two of the following Waale Sisals and Twi
- Nanumba and any two of the following: Dagbani, Koniomba, Cona Gonja and any two of the following: Akan, Dagbani and Korkomba, Brefo and any two of the following Dagaale, Waale and Twi
HOW TO APPLY
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for submission of applications is one (1) week from the date of the publication of this advert. That is 13th September 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals or internet sites in its recruitment process.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED