Cocoa Abrabopa Association New Job Opening
Job Title: Child Development Officer
The Cocoa Abrabopa Association (CAA) was founded as a free association of serious cocoa producers in Ghana. The Association is a non-profit, apolitical organization that aims to improve the lives of its members through the professionalization of cocoa production.
More than 60 field employees who are involved in various operational tasks work for the association. The CAA has an internal management system to guarantee standards compliance and has earned Rainforest Alliance Certification. Additional verification tasks must be completed in the association’s operational locations as part of the standards.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- To choose houses in the designated operational zones, conduct household surveys and community profile surveys;
- Perform community-level traceability audits.
- Provide farmers with shade tree distribution
- Monitoring of living income plan beneficiaries
- Engage in gender and grievance work, assessment, and awareness-building
- Check the farm for the survival of the shade trees.
- Tour farms ad hoc to look for potential instances of child labor;
- Follow-up questions, such as needs analyses in the event that child labor is found;
- Determine and implement corrective measures that will benefit the kids and their families;
- Observe all corrective actions and residences identified as having a high risk of child labor;
- Organize and carry out awareness-raising initiatives among group members, households, neighborhoods, and cooperating partners;
- Report using a mobile application;
- Create work schedules and strategies to guarantee that all homes are visited for all activities at the scheduled times during the period;
- Collaborate closely with the CAA-employed technical coordinators and regional managers;
- The CDOs manage the protocols for repairs and maintenance and make sure that the tools, equipment, and safety gear are utilized appropriately in accordance with manufacturer requirements.
- Complete any additional tasks or assignments as required by your supervisor.
required knowledge or expertise
Required Skills or Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizing and planning abilities
- Juggling multiple tasks while working productively to fulfill deadlines and goals
A self-assured individual who is proactive and maintains composure under stress.
- Professional with a focus on detail who employs analytical abilities and adheres to all protocols to identify child labor and the necessary follow-up support actions
- A solid background in computer skills is required.
- Autonomous ability to provide digital reports
- Lastly, The capacity to handle assigned tasks in a confident, effective, and timely manner.
- Must be able to maintain residence in a remote area lacking in basic social facilities in any of the designated cacao areas.
How To Apply For this Cocoa Abrabopa Association Job
The application should be sent to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 24 February 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED