Compliance and Liaison Officers at Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited (CNML)
About the company
Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited (CNML) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Shandong Gold Mining Co. Ltd., which is listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE). CNML is working to improve its main asset, which is in the Upper East Region of Ghana. The company’s long-term goal is to build a world-leading, highly valuable, and responsible gold mining enterprise of a world-class level.
To help the company with administrative tasks, logistics, and communication so that the company stays in line with business laws, regulations, and company policies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help the department or company talk to government agencies and other relevant groups.
- Help the department or company with all liaison and corporate affairs tasks as needed to keep the company up to date on changes and new developments in the mining sector.
- Track the progress of documents and licenses that the company needs, in line with the law and company policy.
- Help the Registrar-General Department get filing processes started, keep track of them, and finish them.
- Do a range of general administrative tasks (such as file creation, maintenance of ongoing administrative projects and out of office duties)
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports as asked by the Supervisor to help Management make better decisions.
- Do any other related tasks that the Supervisor assigns based on the needs of the company.
Minimum qualification (s)
- First degree in any relevant field
- 2 years of work in administration, support, and/or liaison
- Driving in the city with a valid Ghanaian driver’s license of at least class B
- A first degree in a related field
How to Apply for Compliance and Liaison Officers at Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited
If you want your application to be as successful as possible, please follow the instructions below:
- Include a cover letter or application letter that is no longer than one page and explains why you think you are the best person for the job. Include your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and keep it to no more than five pages.
- Include copies of any academic certificates that are important.
- Include copies of any professional certifications that are relevant.
- Please put the name of the job you want as the subject line of the email.
- Send your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: HR Manager, Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited, No.4 Luanda close, East Legon, Accra, Ghana: GA-377-0113.
- Please send your application and all relevant documents (in PDF or MS Word format, if possible) to the email address below: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: February 27, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED