- Company: Wowzi
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
Wowzi is a globally leading technology company that enables SMEs, multinationals, creative agencies, research companies, and NGOs to push brand messages and pull consumer insights from trusted influencers shaping the trends that drive African commerce.
Wowzi is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya with teams in Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, and across Europe.
The Wowzi platform is designed to help brands automate influencer marketing, consumer insights, and ultimately product sales workflows whilst simultaneously creating earning opportunities for millions of creators, professionals, celebrities, and everyday community members across emerging markets.
We are well on our way to creating 1 million jobs with 150+ SMEs, multinationals, creative agencies, research companies, and NGOs leveraging the platform. Wowzi is where the future of marketing meets the future of work.
What you will do
The Client Delight Manager role is a great opportunity to demonstrate your relationship management and sales skills.
This role focuses on pre and post sales of large companies, multinationals, creative agencies, research companies, and NGOs, to run campaigns through the Wowzi platform.
Client Delight Managers are critical to retaining our highest value accounts, ensuring new partners are successful on our platform, and consult partners that have the potential to grow.
Concretely, the responsibilities will include:
- Lead Wowzi’s client acquisition and account management in your region by developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and decision-makers
- Using calls and email cadences, act as the first point of contact with large companies, multinationals, creative agencies, research companies, and NGOs that may be a fit for the Wowzi platform
- Manage inbound and outbound pipeline by clearly communicate the value of Wowzi and the platform’s capabilities to prospects
- Managing the account/s professionally, build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, forecast and track key account metrics
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our shipper partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Work with internal stakeholders to smoothly onboard new clients
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- Own additional personalised reporting for managed accounts ongoing and completed campaigns
- At least 5 year of experience in sales, account management, or similar functions
- At least 2 years experience in a fast-paced tech or start-up environment
- Ability to clearly frame a value proposition and ask the right questions to be able to overcome objections to gain commitment from your clients
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, interpersonal, and with the ability to build relationships internally and externally
- A positive, self-starter attitude and determined drive to win
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow-through while paying attention to detail
- Ability to stay organized, pay attention to detail, with strong time management and analytical skills
Key Performance Indicators:
- The total value of campaigns closed and/or managed
- Client acquisition, retention and recurrence
What we offer
- An opportunity to build, collaborate and grow multinational teams globally
- Competitive and growth based compensation
- Be part of something greater by creating millions of jobs for youth
- Accelerated career growth opportunities
To execute our exciting and impactful growth plans, we’re committed to working with the best and brightest people globally.
At Wowzi we are do-ers, we’re always curious, selfless, innovative, and courageous. Are you interested in joining us to Wowzi the world?
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Closing Date: 20th October 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED