Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and places great emphasis on a strong student experience, employability, and give students access to academics who are experts in their field.
Lancaster University Ghana offers the exact same degree as the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications – as if you were studying at the main campus.
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana.
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations. Valuing and developing our people is essential to long-term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high-quality academic and professional staff.
Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
JOB VACANCY – COORDINATOR & OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Are you looking for a new challenge?
TAGmyFuture is a student recruitment agency that provides advice and guidance to prospective students in the West Africa region who are seeking university study abroad. We advise and provide complete admissions services for students looking to study in the UK, Dubai, and elsewhere. The core services provided by TAGmyFuture include counseling and advice on university and course admission, applications for admission, student visa advisory, living abroad advice, and student housing advice.
This position oversees administrative duties, office support, and coordination for TAGmyFuture (TMF). The incumbent will work closely with the TMF teams in Ghana and Nigeria, and with designated staff at partner universities, supporting all services provided by the business. The position reports to the Director and interacts daily with other team members.
You will be responsible for:
- liaise with partner universities for promotional materials, program information, and admissions queries.
- oversee and coordinate events such as annual university fairs and high school events.
- coordinate with the British Council assuring accurate and up-to-date information sharing (including website cross-listings) and membership status.
- coordinate with university partners assuring they maintain up-to-date and accurate website listings and information of TAGmyFuture.
- maintain up-to-date information on student visa requirements and housing options in the UK and UAE.
- maintain up-to-date information and forms for scholarships, whether provided by the university partner or third-party organizations.
- providing administrative support to the Director and advisors.
- provide support as required to advisors during peak admission and inquiry periods.
- troubleshooting and communicating known or anticipated issues to the Director in a timely manner.
Required Skills or Experience
You should have:
- At least five years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Proficient in using MS Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel other such standard applications. Comfort using MS Teams and Zoom is also required.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified persons should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Statement of Interest to [email protected] and mention Coordinator and Office Administrator in the subject line.
Deadline: 18th March 2022.
- AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited New Job Vacancies
- Internship Opportunity At Hive Earth Studio
- Employment Opportunity At InEvent
- Minority Rights Group International Job Vacancy Available
- MinoHealth AI Labs Invites Job Applications
- International Centre for Migration Policy Development jobs available
- Kempinski Hotel Available Job Opportunity
- M-KOPA New Job Vacancy Available
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED