CENTRE MIDWIFE- GREATER ACCRA REGION
The Centre Midwife will be responsible for providing high quality core MSIG clinical services in the assigned center of excellence. She will be required to support the Centre Manager to maintain high quality clinical services and to promote a congenial and processional atmosphere towards all clients. The Centre Midwife will report to the respective Centre Manager in the region.
- Assist to oversee the work schedules & Strengths of all clinical team working within centers.
- Efficiently provide clinical services, including long acting family planning methods
- Ensure proper maintenance of all clinical products and equipment.
- Promote and maintain a welcoming, friendly, professional and efficient atmosphere towards all clients in the center to ensure client satisfaction all times.
- Counsel and assist clients to make informed FPSRH choices when necessary. Ensure that clinical complications at service delivery points are minimized or professionally managed when they occur.
- Provide core MSIG Clinical services including: IUCD, Implant insertion, MSIP and MSMP
- Support the Centre Manager to monitor monthly center results and make appropriate recommendations to meet center set targets, Assist with all clinical trainings at the center level.
- Counsel and assist clients to make informed family Planning/sexual Reproductive Health decision
- Keep and manage records of all center activities, including minutes of center team meetings
- Assist the Centre Manager to ensure formal communications with the various health partners where appropriate.
- Support with the entry of all service data into Clinic and other MSIG database as required.
- Pro-choice and pro-family planning
- Must have a recognized clinical qualification in Midwifery.
• Must be registered with a recognized local clinical professional body in Ghana and be of good Standing.
- Must have requisite experience to work with minimum supervision.
Skill and Experience:
- At least Three (3) years post-graduation experience in a Midwifery position
• Experience of working in Sexual and Reproductive Health • Be well versed in Ghana Health Service clinical policies, protocols and standards
- Excellent provider client interaction skills Work experience with Ghana Health Service and/or an INGO
- Articulate and analytical with attention to detail Knowledge of health delivery system in Ghana Must be multi-skilled and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Sympathetic to women and men seeking Family Planning and Reproductive Health services Be able to work on own initiative and at longer periods
- Customer focused with good interpersonal skills to engage with people at all levels – government, donor and community
- Passionate about maternal health and the vulnerable Motivates team members to deliver high quality service and result.
- Team player, self motivator and able to motivate others to achieve results.
- Pro choice and pro-family planning
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should:
CLOSING DATE: February 19th, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED