January 2nd, 2024 at 05:14 am
Bakery Supervisor Jobs in Australia with 482 Visa Sponsorship 2024
For one of its most renowned client restaurants in Collingwood, VIC, Australia, Southbound Recruitment is seeking a self-motivated, seasoned bakery supervisor. This executive role is available with a large, well-regarded corporation that operates several locations under one roof. Not only does working for such large organizations provide a decent wage, but it also offers additional job opportunities.
The fact that Southbound Recruitment is effective is another wonderful and comforting piece of news. Continue reading to learn more about Bakery Supervisor Jobs in Australia with 482 Visa Sponsorships.
- Job title: Bakery Supervisor
- Job Region: Collingwood, VIC, Australia
- Expected Salary: $80K per year
- Job Position: Full-Time
- Job Schedule: 8 hours a day
- Visa Sponsorship and Employee Benefits available
- No Prior Knowledge required
- Experience required: Yes
Requirements of Bakery Supervisor Jobs in Australia
- You must have two to three years of experience in a similar field to be eligible for this.
- Also, the applicant needs to be available for work on the weekends as well as during the week.
- In addition, the applicant needs to be prepared to work in a fast-paced, busy kitchen.
- Aside from that, references from previous employers must be provided in writing and must be quite specific.
Benefits of Bakery Supervisor Jobs
- Competitive salary (up to AUD 80,000 annually)
- 482 Visa Sponsorship
- Work-Life Balance
- Staff Meals
- Professional Development: Working as a Bakery Supervisor offers you the opportunity to improve your people management and leadership skills. As the position entails supervising the bakery’s operations, managing personnel, and ensuring quality control, it can aid in your professional development.
- Work Experience in Australia: Gaining work experience in Australia is beneficial to your career. It improves your acclimatization to Australian workplace norms, regulations, and industry standards, increasing your employability overall.
- Opportunities for Networking: As a supervisor, you can expand your professional network by getting to know other industry professionals in the Australian baking industry. Building a network can help you collaborate with others and advance in your career.
- Cultural Exposure: Living and working abroad can provide you with opportunities to learn about various cultures and viewpoints. You can become more adaptable, have a deeper understanding of things, and develop personally from this experience.
- Competitive Salary: Australian earnings are generally rather decent, so you should be able to make a nice living as a bakery supervisor. Working for the organization that is providing for you is made possible by the 482 Visa, which stabilizes your finances.
- Development of Skills: Running a bakery calls for a variety of abilities, including leading a team, monitoring supplies, and interacting with clients. You have the opportunity to hone these abilities in this profession, which will make you a more valuable and adaptable employee.
- Visa Pathways: The 482 Visa might help you become a permanent resident of Australia, even if it is only valid for employment. Depending on your circumstances and eligibility, you may want to consider other visa options to extend your stay in the nation.
- Quality of Life: Australians are renowned for enjoying a pleasant, safe climate that improves their quality of life. Having quick access to resources for learning, entertainment, and medical care can make your life richer.
- Inclusion in a Diverse Workforce: Australia welcomes individuals from all backgrounds, and a variety of backgrounds and ideologies can be found in the workplace. This type of environment can help you see things from different perspectives and make your work more exciting.
- Work-Life Harmony: Australian workplaces place a lot of emphasis on a healthy work-life balance. You’ll be able to enjoy your life at home and work as a result of improved health and happiness.
Job Duties of a Bakery Supervisor
- Participate in the entire bread and pastry-making process. Point out errors and offer suggestions for making the recipes better.
- Next, lead the team to achieve the objectives of the brand.
- Also, directing employees to ensure that all cleaning regulations are being observed and resolving issues when they arise.
- Besides that, locate, employ, mentor, train, and supervise new employees.
- In addition, understand how to utilize every kitchen tool.
- Aside from that, observe HACCP, the company’s code of conduct, and food safety regulations.
You can begin a fulfilling career as a Bakery Supervisor in Collingwood, VIC, Australia, with 482 Visa Sponsorship. Southbound Recruitment ensures your job search is safe by partnering with 482jobs.com. A competitive wage, a healthy work-life balance, staff dinners, and many other benefits are available to you as you develop new abilities and support the Australian baking sector.
Get the most up-to-date information on visa-sponsored jobs, prospective pathways to permanent residency, work permits, and visa application processes, among others with us on Newsnowgh.com.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED